[lit-ideas] Re: Frogs

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 19:11:47 EST

<<Marlena, please tell me The Plan isn't God's  Plan.>>
Marlena, I was tempted but please  take this one ....I'm too busy with the
child I passed the flu onto and  remodeling the other child's bedroom and the
van fire ....  I think we're  close to being back to negative theology but
there
must be something you can say  to explain individual religions' "Gods" vs. a
real metaphysical Creator and  Master of the Universe....  outside of time
.....  beyond  gender..... outside of theologies.... oh never mind.  If C. S.
Lewis couldn't succeed or Luria ....  who can?
Julie Krueger
exceedingly annoyed at the alleged  shortage of flu shots which did not allow
us one and subsequent throwing away of  surpluses and being informed that if
you've had the flu you can certainly get it  again because the virus actually
genetically mutates in your body to develop  resistance to your immune cells
meaning my daughter and I can pass this back and  forth until hell freezes
over.

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Frogs  Date: 3/17/05
9:16:22 A.M. Central Standard Time  From: _aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I probably should have asked Marlena as well as  Judy about the frogs of
scripture and the Antichrist.  Marlena, please tell  me The Plan isn't God's
Plan.
 Tell me it's something I missed in the  posts.

Andy Amago
aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
EarthLink  Revolves Around  You.