[lit-ideas] Re: Arrivederci, Mr. Bush...

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 19:06:40 EST

<<A.A.  Marlena, are you weird too?  >>

1)  Please define "weird".
2)  Is "weird" good or bad?
Julie Krueger
just wondering

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Arrivederci, Mr.
Bush...  Date: 3/17/05 8:35:32 A.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) , _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A.A. The Plan?  What Plan?  God's  Plan?

M.B. You KNOW Eric was teasing, don't you??  It's the
> name of one of his chapters of his new book...

A.A. Marlena,  are you weird too?

Andy Amago

> (Aren't we all sad that they didn't ask one of the  Lit-Ideas women to be
> columnist <g>  We might all  want to be liked [and I DO believe  Maureen
Dowd,