[lit-ideas] Re: Friday Poem/Why Aren't We Having as Much Fun as Matt?

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 16:46:55 -0400

I can't say that I recognize all the specific locations, but I've been to these cities....

Madrid, Cologne, Istanbul, Montreal, London, Washington D.C., Munich, Chicago, New York, Amsterdam, San Francisco. Rereading the list, I see that these are all the usual suspects. I have to get a little more adventurous in my travels. Of course I've been to lots of places he's only dreamt of...

Ursula
North Bay, Ontario (on the list of places he's never been...)

Eric Yost wrote:
Great video!

The shot in Sao Paulo, Brazil, is in front of the Ipiranga Museum in the north of the city.

The shot in New York City is of course the Bethesda Fountain in Central Park, mid-Park at 72nd Street,

Anyone recognize any other locations?