[lit-ideas] Re: Foucault -- By the sweat of thy brow

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 04:39:47 -0800 (PST)

"It" won't have changed, just my attitude that if it's not perfect (which it
never is anyway, but reality was never a problem I had), I can still send
it.   Maybe it just needed to sit a week.  My next theme is proving more
challenging.  I'll have to see how that goes.  Thank you for asking.

Andy

________________________________
From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>

>P.S. There was no It's Friday last week because I didn't like what I came up
>with.  I'll post it this week.

As I've been posting MAO about 'invariant content' in World 3, permit me to ask
what about "it" will have changed by this week?

Donal
Sidenote: As someone who's just recently figured out what LMAO may mean,
someone else was saying their mother thinks LOL means 'Lots of love', although
it took the following text before they twigged: "Your father has had another
heart attack and would like you to go to the hospital to see him soon. LOL."