[lit-ideas] Re: For Marlena

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 01:33:07 EDT

(wondering if people are getting ready  for their flu shots, yet!)
Not so fast -- we're just now dealing with the first bout of  Strep......

Julie Krueger
hopefully immune

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: For Marlena
Date: 9/13/05 11:50:25 P.M. Central Daylight Time  From:
_Eternitytime1@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In a message dated 9/12/2005 5:15:22 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
robert.paul@xxxxxxxx writes:

iffs Win  Round in Lawsuit on Patriot Act
By ALISON LEIGH  COWAN

Hi,
Thank you for this!

I had not heard this ruling, yet!

I will be interested to see if it will stand. (I hope so--there are a  number
of libraries who have been 'gagged' so that they are not allowed to speak  on
these issues--and it is very disturbing and worrisome.)

Too bad *that* federal judge is not Roberts...

Glad for the news,
Marlena in Missouri
(wondering if people are getting ready for their flu shots,  yet!)