[lit-ideas] Re: For JL

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 00:04:38 -0600

Why is sex so often associated with violence?

Because women are so uncooperative?  I don't know.  Why won't women screw
whenever men want them to?  It's a mystery wrapped in an enigma.  Seems to me,
if you gals could get your calendars in sync with our needs, we'd be a lot
happier and probably a little less violent.  Remember that the next time some
guy asks if you wanna fuck.

Mike Geary
Memphis