[lit-ideas] Re: Food for thought

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 21:45:51 -0400

Walter: Or is it that none of us ultimately possess
full ownership rights over our own lives?

We are allowed to slowly kill ourselves in all the myriad ways you list. But we are not even allowed our own choice in time, place and method of our own deaths. Unless we are willing to take a chance on botching the whole thing. Perhaps the nursing home lobby is behind this ridiculous food idiocy too. Or perhaps looking at the doughnut burger has made a conspiracy theorist out of me. The doughnut burger struck me as a great way to ruin both a doughnut and a burger.

Veronica

----- Original Message ----- From: "Walter C. Okshevsky" <wokshevs@xxxxxx>