[lit-ideas] FW REPOST Re: Sustaining our Resolve

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 23:28:52 -0400

I didn't see this come through.  I'm sending it again.

Lawrence, if I maxed you out, it's because you can't handle facts.  I didn't
respond to you because talking to you is pointless.  It's precisely your type
of thinking that got us into the mess in Iraq, that everything is hunky dory,
we're winning up a storm there, any minute they'll have democracy, let's not
look at anything, etc. etc.  If you believe 3,000+ deaths a month is leading to
democracy and the country being partitioned into three parts counts as winning,
then certainly, we have a heck of a victory there.  That is the reason I didn't
respond to you.

As far as cutting and pasting posts in their entirety and saying nothing about
them, I take that as assuming that the comments stand as written, that you have
no response.  That works for me.

As far as you hostility toward traitors, you think the courts in this country
are traitors.  Your opinions, Lawrence, are worthless.  I personally hope that
your hostility toward Leftist/Islamist anti-American traitors will never
dissipate and that you spend the rest of your life hating every fellow creature
and person on this planet, because that's all you're capable of.  BTW, you
forgot to mention that Iran is the Great Satan.  You slippin' or what?

From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> 1)       We removed a Militant Islamic enemy, one who harbored terrorists,
one who practiced his pan-Arabism by invading one of our allies, one who
desired, acquired and used WMDs, and one who has supported terrorist
activities.

Andreas: What a string of false facts. . . yada yada yada deleted