[lit-ideas] Re: FW: FW: Re: Oh, Take me to JesusLand!

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:27:08 -0500

To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 11/15/2005 9:20:40 AM
Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: FW: FW: Re: Oh, Take me to JesusLand!

Geary ought to be able to do something interesting with this.....

(Lyndie is pregnant?  I didn't see it in the news anywhere.  But what business
is it of mine?)

A.A. Was pregnant.  A while back when she was on trial.

Andy

Julie Krueger
in denial re. modern plumbing

========Original Message======== Subj:[lit-ideas] FW: FW: Re: Oh, Take me to
JesusLand!
Date:11/15/05 8:16:56 AM Central Standard Time
From:aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent on:

> Lyndie English with
> her big smile speaks for everyone.

Forget Athena.  Forget Mary.  Forget bowing down to burning bushes.  Hail
Lyndie English, humanity's new goddess.  The new emblem of mankind the way
it really is.  And she got pregnant and became a mother too. Poetry in
motion.  The Jews and Muslims exclude women.  So they get Lyndie's
boyfriend.  Spotlight stage center, the new Mother and Father of the Earth.
A hush falls.  People begin pointing fingers, picking up their weapons ...
A day in the life of the world.

Andy Amago