[lit-ideas] Re: Edwards

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 15:41:25 -0500

Thank you, Carol, for your endorsement of Kucinich.  I thought I was the only
one in the world in love with him.  To me he's the most authentically genuine
grade A human being seriously involved in national politics that I've ever
known.
He's the Mr. Smith goes to Washington myth made tantalizingly almost real --
but, of course, it'll never happen.  Appearance trumps truth every time.

Mike Geary
Memphis