[lit-ideas] Re: ERRATUM Re: SUNDAY POEM

  • From: Brian <cabrian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 06:23:40 -0500

No problem, Mike, I didn't take it personal.  I appreciate your support.

In an earlier post I mentioned the archives and I got to read an
expanded version of your adventures at seminary.  I remember seeing a
shorter version of this at Phi-Lit years ago and it didn't look like
the life for you.

You took an opposite path as Thomas Merton - have you ever read SEVEN
STOREY MOUNTAIN?

~Brian~
Birmingham