[lit-ideas] Re: Dis Traction of August

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 17:11:18 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Aug 20, 2004 5:00 PM
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: Dis Traction of August

>P.S. On that note, here's a little
>
>Life is Rife
>With sweet distraction
>To mollify our
>Brain's reactions
>

>A.A. I'm becoming a real admirer of Ogden Nash.  Gonna add him to my list
>with Bob Fosse and Joseph Campbell.

I hope you don't think that Nash wrote that second one: I did. I'm sorry if
anyone thought that it was Nash. It's nowhere NEAR as good as ON.

A.A.  Actually, I did.  If it's the only thing you ever wrote, stop here, say
no more.  Ogden Nash is still on my list.  I'll take you off.

Andy

Now, my personal favourite that Nash DID write is: "Parsely is Gharsely"

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Kingsville, ON, Canada