[lit-ideas] Re: CymaGlyphs, holographic bubbles, & dolphin-speak...

  • From: Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 18:39:43 -0800

Julie wrote:

Regarding the possibility of speaking dolphin, Kassewitz said, "I believe that people around the world would love the opportunity to speak with a dolphin. And I feel certain that dolphins would love the chance to speak with us - if for no other reason than self-preservation. During my times in the water with dolphins, there have been several occasions when they seemed to be very determined to communicate with me. We are getting closer to making that possible."

Kassewitz was probably getting close to learning the dolphin words for 'for cough!'

An interesting article, though. Thanks, Julie.

Robert Paul