[lit-ideas] Re: CymaGlyphs, holographic bubbles, & dolphin-speak...

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 12:26:48 -0600

Chris -- many of the comments you make below were running in the background
of my mind as questions as I read the article.  Somehow it seems to me that
this course of scientific study could perhaps introduce new concepts, or
change existing concepts, re. language itself -- could be some interesting
implications for philosophy of language.

I'm loving reading the responses because they offer trajectories my puny
mind hadn't thought about.

Julie Krueger