[lit-ideas] Cover Litter: Memorial to the Unknown Tree

  • From: Eric Yost <NYCEric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 08:25:14 -0500

Mirabelle Crass
117 Alston Dumpling Road
Boston, MA 02127
(Home) 617 247 8459
(Bar) 617 747 1812
(Zoo) 617 847 1269

Mr. Jack Huckaboomloo,
Associate Partner,
Laurels-Swan-Locust, Inc.
Memorial to the Unknown Tree by David Ritchie Foundation
1611 Memorial to the Unknown Tree Road
Ritchie, VA 20010

Dear Mr. Huckaboomloo,

I am writing in response to the advertisement for Tree Hugger Intern
that you placed last Thursday in the New York Climes personals section.
Please find enclosed my resume detailing my work experience as a
practicing Tree Hugger.

You will see from my resume that I am currently working at the
Caligostro Media Agency as a Human Guinea Pig, where I have gained
valuable knowledge and expertise through my work on several large
anti-Elder Tree corporate and quasi-governmental accounts.

I believe that I have the correct skills and attitude to fulfill my role
within Laurels-Swan-Locust, Inc., and if successful I feel I would begin
to make an immediate hands-on contribution.

Should you have any questions, or if you wish me to send more photos of
my muscular yet attractive arms, I can be contacted at any of the
numbers above and quite a few others.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Mirabelle Crass

Enclosure: Resume with glossy color 5x9s