[lit-ideas] Re: CHEF FILES BEIRUT CONFIDENTIAL New York Post Online Edition

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 14:54:30 EDT

Eat??  Eat?!?!?!  Raspberries, blackberries, melons,  grapes, water.  That's
about all I'm able to take -- oh and  cucumbers.  Heat index of 110 predicted
next couple of  days.

I think I'm just going to go lay in a cold tub of water until my A/C repair
guy comes out.

Julie Krueger
mopping swelteringly  -- maybe if I just lathered my body w/ pinesol  and let
it combine with the sweat I wouldn't have to carry around a  bucket.....