[lit-ideas] Re: 3/6

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 18:55:05 -0500

US:
I knew there was a Paris, Texas because of the movie The Last Picture Show. I think.

No, no, no. "Paris Texas" is a Sam Shepard play / movie. The movie stars Harry Dean Stanton in a stunning role. Check it out. Stark and wonderful.

Mike Geary
Memphis

P. S. There's a Paris, TN as well, situated on the banks of Kentucky Lake (in Tennessee) about 150 miles northeast of Memphis. Never been there. Lots of lovely country in Tennessee I've never seen. Scared I'll get shot. : )