[lit-ideas] Re: 3/6

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 17:01:47 -0500

If you go to the weathernetwork online and ask to see the weather in Paris, you will be asked to choose between Paris, Ontario and Paris, France. I knew there was a Paris, Texas because of the movie The Last Picture Show. I think.

Ursula
in North Bay, Ontario (there's one in Florida, too)

Mike Geary wrote:
Memphis is the Liverpool of the South. Cairo, IL (pronounced 'kay - row', btw) is the Hayti, MO. (pronounced 'hay - tie', btw) of IL. Hayti, MO is the Haiti of the Midwest. Paris, TX is the Rome, GA of Texas and Rome, GA is the Paris, TX of GA.

It's all quite simple.

Mike Geary
Midtown Is Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>