[list_indonesia] [ppiindia] Clever US President -- Kocak banget

  • From: "givingnewhope" <givingnewhope@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ppiindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 10:50:33 -0000

An aeroplane was about to crash, there were 5 passengers on board and
only 4 parachutes.

The 1st passenger said, I am Kobe Bryant, the best NBA basketball
player, the Lakers need me. I can't afford to die; so he took the
first parachute and jumped out.

The 2nd passenger, Hilary Clinton, said, I am the wife of the former
President of the USA, and NY Senator and a potential future
president; So she took the second parachute and jumped.

The 3rd passenger was George W. Bush, said, I am the President of the
USA. I have great responsibility being the leader of a super-power
nation and I am the CLEVEREST president in American history, so
American people will not let me die. So he grabbed the pack next to
him and jumped out of the plane.

The 4th passenger was the Pope who said to the 5th passenger, a 10
year old school girl, I am old and frail and don't have many years
left and as a Catholic I will sacrifice my life and let you have the
last parachute.

The girl said, that's okay, there is a parachute left for you.
America's CLEVEREST president has taken my schoolbag ...

regards,
DJ

serikat-kaum-terkutuk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

'Thanks & Giving.'