[Linux-Discussion] Re: another test =)

  • From: "S.Natanam" <natanams@xxxxxxx>
  • To: linux-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 08:48:35 +0530 (IST)

I have got a RedHat linux 7.0 and I am configuring the server to get mail
from a Novell Netware 3.12 server which is acting as the smtp server for
our organisation.  I have configured qmail for sending the mail from our
dept.  But it is not sending the mail and also it is not receiving .  It
is sending the mail to out local network.  How to configure to get mail
from the smtp server of our organisation.

Suppose i use fetchmail to get the mail. It says how many mail are there
in the mailbox and it exits with the error 10 and it says that "port open
failed in the smtp server"

Thank in advance

Natanam S