[Linux-Discussion] Re: RPM Help

  • From: "Damian Scott" <sdamian@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linux-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 16:23:51 -0800

Sorry about the assumption, Dennis.

-Damian

"Dennis B. Hopp" <dhopp97@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: linux-discussion-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
01/31/2002 09:23 AM
Please respond to linux-discussion

        To:     <linux-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        [Linux-Discussion] Re: RPM Help

I'm aware of the basic RPM commands I was wondering if there was a away to
make RPM go get the deps for you, rather then having it tell you what
needs
to be installed and then you go install them yourself.  Is there an addon
package that can be downloaded that will do this?

I just don't want to go through all kinds of RPMs to find all of the deps
(i.e, the deps have more deps, which have more deps, etc.).

Thanks,
--Dennis