[Linux-Discussion] Re: Destination host unreachable

  • From: "Carol Koh" <ckoh@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <linux-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 13:18:09 -0400

Balvinder,  Also check this file /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0
  My setup is:
DEVICE=eth0
BOOTPROTO=dhcp
ONBOOT=no
  Maybe a wrong configuration in these network files could cause failure. I
am learning also but since my system is working, you might find a clue here.
Good luck. :-)
  Let me know how it goes.  -CKoh