[Linux-Discussion] Re: Connecting middleware to Apache 2.0

  • From: ianezz@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: linux-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 10:38:25 +0200

S.NATANAM, in un'altra vita, ha scritto:

 >     Thanks for giving me the shell command. If I put man ulimit, all
 > the commands from the bash shell is listed and there is no specific
 > man page for ulimit. How can u get the specific man page of ulimit.
 > Thanks in advance

ulimit is indeed a shell builtin command, so its documentation is
within the documentation of bash.

A quick help on bash builtin commands may be obtained using

   help <command>

For further documentation, see the bash manpage (man bash) and the
bash info pages (info bash). After all, bash is the GNU shell, and the
"official" documentation of GNU components are info pages.

--
_|_/  _\_|  _|____|___|___| http://www.linuxtrent.it