[linux-cirrus] Re: Download.exe for Intel P30 flash

  • From: R&D4 <r&d4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linux-cirrus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 10:22:53 +0200

I have just compiled the latest download utility for cygwin.
You just have to choose the right cross-compiler. Here is the command
line I used:

make CROSSTOOLS=gcc CC=arm-elf-gcc LD=arm-elf-ld NM=arm-elf-nm
OBJCOPY=arm-elf-objcopy NATIVECC=gcc

(BTW.. for cygwin I have used arm-elf-gcc version 3.2.1 from eCos
project ;-) but.. it works!)

I don't know if it can work in your cygwin environment (I had bad
experience with that ;-) but.. here you can download the binary:

http://www.dave-tech.it/download/misc/sw/zefeer/zelk/download/download.exe

please let me know if it works for you too!

Best Regards,

--

Andrea

DAVE Srl - Electronics System House