[linux-cirrus] Re: Download.exe for Intel P30 flash

  • From: R&D4 <r&d4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linux-cirrus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:45:03 +0200

Hi Raphael,

I have tested the latest release of the download utility from Cirrus
(taken from here
http://arm.cirrus.com/files/index.php?path=linux%2Freleases%2Flinux-2.6%2F2.0.2%2Fdownload/
) with our EP9315 based module and P30 flash.

BTW.. this release of download utility is quite slower, compared with
the previous releases... :-(

Best Regards,

--

Andrea