[linux-cirrus] Re: Building Nucleusys tool chain on the target

  • From: "Bhushan Kolarkar" <Bhushan.Kolarkar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: linux-cirrus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 19:31:10 +0530

Hi Michael,
Thanks  Informations is of great help.
Bhushan

|---------+--------------------------------->
|         |           "Michael Burian"      |
|         |           <dynmail1@gassner-waag|
|         |           en.at>                |
|         |           Sent by:              |
|         |           linux-cirrus-bounce@fr|
|         |           eelists.org           |
|         |                                 |
|         |                                 |
|         |           05/24/2005 06:57 PM   |
|         |           Please respond to     |
|         |           linux-cirrus          |
|         |                                 |
|---------+--------------------------------->

  |       To:       linux-cirrus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                 |
  |       cc:
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  [linux-cirrus] Re: Building Nucleusys tool chain on the
target                                               |

Bhushan Kolarkar wrote:
> Hi All,
>>From where can i down load linux-cirrus 2.6.11.7 epXX for Arm, Linux  base
code
> other than Bitkeeper.

Our Bitkeeper tree is dead, our patches can be found here:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/rayl/

for details:
http://members.inode.at/m.burian/ep93xx/