[Linux-Anyway] Re: made up my mind

  • From: Horror Vacui <horrorvacui@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 01:11:17 +0200

Mercy Design wrote:

>I might as well tell you what I decided on, career wise since I've been
>rambling about it for, what... 2 days now?
>
>Well, the state money fell through... funny how hubby makes "too much money"
>but we're barely making ends meat. dumbassgovernment....
>
>Anyway... I have a mom who's good at squishing dreams, but her mom (my
>grandma) is awsome.  She gave me a loan so I could register for CNA classes
>(Certified Nursing assistant).

Shit, I'd liked to have you in IT. At least because you're in the US and
won't take away a job from me (you'd take Meph's). But medicine is a
nice profession - hadn't I chosen something else, I'd like to do that.
Glad you've sorted it out...

Congratulations - at least because you're in the US and won't have a
chance to poison me (yes, take him instead) :-)

Cheers
Horror Vacui