[Linux-Anyway] Re: learning is doing

  • From: j <jchristym@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 08:58:32 +1000

Angus, I'm fiddling; ubuntu forum says got to highlight or select text before
composing. still not great.

   Well, it's OK, but kinda sucks to have to go through that.  Since
making changes in your settings, have you closed & reopened
Evolution.  IIRC, that's a requirement in Evolution to get changes to
work.

Done prefs and restarted 3 times now... checking that it didn't
default... not quoting... never mind I'll keep fiddling