[Linux-Anyway] Re: learning is doing

  • From: j <jchristym@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 05:38:44 +1000

> By the way, how do you put the quoted  previous comment ahead of your
> comment in your posts?

   Every e-mail application has an option for either respoinding with
or without quoted text.  I've never actually seen one default to not
quoted text, but either the version of Evolution you're using does, or
you might have turned that off.

Angus,
I tried the preferences; won't work so now send message as edited from toolbar
in "message" option "edit as new message", is that OK?