[Linux-Anyway] Web update notificaion

  • From: Meph Istopheles <Meph@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Linux Anyway <Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 16:18:25 -0700 (PDT)

  Hey,

  Some years ago I'd found a Web site which would allow you to
enter any number of urls, & the site would check them to see if
any had been changed.  If it found any changes in any of the
pages you'd asked it to monitor, it would send you an e-mail
telling you that it's changed.

  I guess that site is gone because I've not received any such
mail in a very long time.  Is there, maybe, something I can set
up to do the same thing from here, or is there such a site
offering this service now?

  Meph

--
  ACHTUNG!
  Das machine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben.  Ist