[Linux-Anyway] Re: I'm Here

  • From: "Mercy Design" <MercyDesign@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 21:44:41 -0400

> Please forgive me if it seemed there was condemnation in my voice.
> I certainly didn't intend it.  Trish, my partner, still uses
> Windoze, but she's wanting to move to Linux as soon as we find
> software for creating cross stitch patterns that'll run on it.
>
> --
> Raquel

Heavens no!  i didn't think you were condesending at all.  I've just had a
bad day and i'm also still kinda pissy with all the computer problems with
linux/doze that I had.  So, I may have come across a little disgruntleled
hehe.  But, it's not you!  really :)

cross stitch program for computers?  I never knew there was such a thing.  I
bet my mother in law would be interested.  What's the name of it, if you
don't mind sharing :)

Mercy