[Linux-Anyway] Re: I'm Here

  • From: "Mercy Design" <MercyDesign@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 16:25:43 -0400

> On Wed, 24 Jul 2002 21:24:10 -0400
> Mercy Design "Mercy Design" <MercyDesign@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > > I don't know if anyone cares, but at Meph's bidding ... I'm
> > here!
> > >
> > > --
> > > Raquel
> >

> > Hello ;)
> >
> > Mercy
>
> Hi Mercy,
>
> I notice you're not using Linux to post.  Are you just beginning to
> learn Linux, dual booting, or ... ?
>
> --
> Raquel

Long story actually....

to keep it rather short.. i wanted to dual boot, never used linux before...
tried to partition, foobared it, installed linux, it ran fine.  But i still
need winblows for some things (you don't have to agree with me, but i do
hehe) so i tried to partition again, which worked, but then when i
reinstalled doze it got all foobared, and then i couldn't get into doze or
linux (was getting kernel corrupt errors) so i just reformated the whole
damn thing and put doze on here until i get the ambition to put linux back
on as a dual boot.

I'm thinking it will be my weekend project.  but may be not... depends on
how i feel.  but i am determined to get linux reinstalled on this thing and
for doze to live happily with it.  just not up to the challenge at this
point.

Scott & Meph know all about it LOL.  they were kind enough to help me get
online when i first got linux on here.  Thank goodness my hubby's got a
computer and i could get online with his to find help.

Mercy