[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: window binary: does anyone use the DLLs?

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 19:36:09 -0500

Greg,

Alex Jurgensen is working on a Mac app bundle. When things are ready all
you will have to do is install that. BrailleBlaster is in a very early
stage of development, so it may be a while.

John

My websites:
GodTouches Digital Ministry, Inc. http://www.godtouches.org
Abilitiessoft, Inc. http://www.abilitiessoft.com