[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: window binary: does anyone use the DLLs?

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 08:22:09 +0800

John;

What will I need to compile BrailleBlaster on the Mac?

Gregory Kearney | Manager Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of WA - Guide Dogs WA
PO Box 101, Victoria Park WA 6979 | 61 Kitchener Ave, Victoria Park WA 6100
Tel: 08 9311 8246 | Fax: 08 9361 8696 | www.guidedogswa.com.au
Tel: 307-224-4022 (North America)
Email: greg.kearney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Email: gkearney@xxxxxxxxx