[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: liblouisxml and Autotools

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 21:37:22 -0500

Eitan,

I am preparing to put a new version of liblouis up on
www.jjb-software.com . The moretables directory will contain the most
up-to-date versions of both the translationd hyphenation tables,
including the new ones from Lars. I think the hyphenation tables are
mostly the same as OpenOffice uses, but I can't be sure. This will make
the tarball quite a bit bigger. Sorry I'm not updating the SVN version
on code.google. I'm still having problems with my google login.

I'm looking forward to seeing how you set up liblouisxml with autotools.
The configure.am file will be interesting.

John

--
John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer
JJB Software, Inc.