[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: liblouis as a Visual Studio project

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 04:10:15 -0500

Neil, yes send your changes to the list in a zip file and also the
Visual Studio project in another zip file. This will work best for us.

Jamie, you have a good point. In fact, I want to have a command-line
port where I can just copy the source files into the proper directory
and then run a .bat file, specifying 32 or 64-bit dlls. The port should
probably also include the exe files, since some people may want to use
them. liblouisutdml has a feature that enables the executable to assign
the locations of the data files and temporary files. This could be put
in liblouisxml easily.

John