[liblouis-liblouisxml] liblouis Enhancements

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 09:55:16 -0500

The liblouis in svn has two new multipass suboperands. They are used to
test whether we are at the beginning or end of the string being
translated. The ` (accent mark) tests whether we are at the beginning of
the string, while the ~ (tilde) tests whether we are at the end of the
string. For example,

context `$s1-10 ?

eliminates up to ten spaces at the beginning of the string.

These suboperands are documented in the latest documentation. They have
actually been needed for some time. The motivation to add them arose
frfom the work on liblouisutdml