[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Help with liblouis and liblouisxml

  • From: barby gonzalez <barby850717@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 09:56:48 -0400

Hi, thanks for your prompt reply! :)

I have integrated the liblouisxml dll to a C# application. However I don't
think it is working because if I enter a math expression like: 2+3=5 it
gives me some translation and when I translate that back I get the same
text. Which seems pretty fair to me. However, when I entered some MathML
text and I translate it and then translate it back I do not get the original
text.

I need to be able to translate MathML text to Nemeth Braille and also Nemeth
Braille to MathML.

Thanks in advance.