[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: introduction, liblouis bindings for other languages and possible linux/multi-OS grafical application

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 08:21:34 -0600

Rui,

I am working on setting up an SVN repository for liblouisxml on
code.google, which is more accessible than SourceForge. I'm also working
on packaging it with the GNU autotools. There is already a repository
for liblouis on code.google.

I think that the best approach to making GUIs for various platforms
would be to use a scripting language which produces accessible GUIs on
that platform and simply call the various programs that are part of the
liblouisxml package. That is what the Mac application and the Web
application do.

John

--
John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer
JJB Software, Inc.