[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: context opcode and brailling dates

  • From: Bert Frees <bert.frees@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 18:26:45 +0100

Hi Mike,

I don't think you can have multiple pairs of square brackets in a single _expression_ (correct me if I'm wrong). Also, I believe the crosshatch sign should only be used for testing and setting variables (#1, #2, ... #50).

Bert

On 22/11/2010 18:17, Mike Sivill wrote:

Hi all,

I am trying to get dates to be translated with number signs between the numbers rather than the dashes, which appear in print. But I can’t have that happening all the time when a dash appears between numbers so I have to use the context opcode rather than just doing midnum - @3456.

But it doesn’t seem to be working. I have the following line so far:

Context #d1-2[”-“]$d1-2[”-“]$d2-4 @3456

Does anybody have an idea what I’m doing wrong here?

Thanks!

Mike Sivill

Customer Service Representative

ViewPlus

541.754.4002 x 211

www.viewplus.com

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This message and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited; please notify the sender and delete the message. ViewPlus Technologies, Inc. accepts no liability for damage of any kind resulting from this email.