[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: context opcode and brailling dates

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 08:29:11 -0600

Bert,

Your understanding of the multipasss algorithm is correct. The
documentation can certainly be improved.

I am still investigatting the infinite loop that Christian reported a
while ago. It is caused by some sort of raare condition.

John

--
My websites:
GodTouches Digital Ministry, Inc. http://www.godtouches.org