[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: accept-table option (was: xpath Expressions in .sem Files)

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 11:16:24 -0600

Christian,

Have a nice vacation. This is indeed food for thought, as you say at the
end of your message, but at least it isn't fattening. The lang attribute
would be interpreted by the liblouisxml library itself. libxml2 does
have a function for getting the value of the lang attribute.

John

--
John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer