[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Use of the lou_hyphenate function

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 22:36:18 -0500

Your inferences from the liblouisxml code are correct. You definitely
must have a hyphenation table. It is placed after the translation table
name, separated by a comma. For example, en-us-g2.ctb,hyph_en_US.dic

The en-GB-g2.ctb table should work with this hyphenation table as well.

John

--
My websites:
GodTouches Digital Ministry, Inc. http://www.abilitiessoft.com/godtouches