[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Use file2brl

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 14:14:49 -0500

How did you get BrailleBlaster? If you downloaded it from the
BrailleBlaster website you can download the version for Linux, 32- or
64-bit, as appropriate. If you are building BrailleBlaster from the
repository you should do the same with liblouis and liblouisutdml. You
will also need to install Gnu autotools. What version of Linux are you
using?

John