[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Updated version of tables, still a few questions

  • From: Bert Frees <bert.frees@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 11:26:27 +0200

For OpenOffice.org, you don't have to create any additional files, the inclusion of your tables is handled by the Braille extension.

4. (and I simply may have to do my reading), what files / file types do I need to create to ensure compatibility with LibLouis and Liblousxml (Open Office, NVDA and Orca are my main concerns for initial compatibility).

PS: I collected some extra hyphenation tables, including one for Icelandic (Czech, British, Estonian, Irish, Croatian, Hungarian, Icelandic and Turkish). I found them here: <http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/language/hyphenation/>.

Bert