[liblouis-liblouisxml] Updated table file: no-no.ctb

  • From: lars@xxxxxxxxxxx (Lars Bjørndal)
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 21:21:22 +0100

Hi

Thanks to David Hole, a guy in Norway who currently works on NVDA
translation, I have some changes to the file no-no.ctb. Please find it
attached as a gziped file.

While working on the tables, I realized that there is some duplicated
files in the tables directory which should be cleaned up:

The files no-gen.ctb and no-no-generic.ctb has identical content, except
from the comments at the top. I think one of them should be deleted
from the repository.

The same goes for no-gen.dis and no-no-generic.dis and
no-no-generic.ctb. The top line, which is a comment, should be changed
accordingly.

Christian, could you please take care of this?

Thanks and regards,
Lars