[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: UEBC table update.

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 16:19:32 -0600

I'll wait to commit these changes until I hear from James Teh. It turns
out that the UEBC rules specify that URLs, e-mail addresses, etc. should
be contracted. However, if you want them uncontracted you can just make
up a table using nocont instead of compbrl and append it to the end of a
comma-separated list.

John

--
My websites: