[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: UEBC table update.

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 16:32:51 -0600

I think I'll let James make the commit when he and Mike have sorted
things out. I would very much like to see ViewPlus synchronize with the
tables in svn. I think they are also not using the latest en-us-g2.ctb,
and the other en-us* tables, including en-us-g1.ctb. I used the ctb
because there is already a utb table that I disagree with. I dislike the
extensions anyway, because they are unnecessary and can be confusing.

John

--
My websites:
http://www.godtouches.org