[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: UEB Capitalization

  • From: "Christo de Klerk" <cjdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 16:23:26 +0200

Hello

This would, of course, also apply to other passage modes, such as grade 1
and typeform indicators. I think it is something that will need to be done
if LibLouis would claim to support UEB, especially now that it has been
adopted as the standard code in all 8 ICEB member countries as well as some
other countries where there is a substantial use of English braille. I hope
this matter will be addressed by the code developers.

Kind regards

Christo