[liblouis-liblouisxml] Two back translation issues

  • From: lars@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Lars Bjørndal)
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 16:01:55 +0200

Hello!

In our table file "no-no-g3.ctb", we have the following two lines:

begword pr 25
begword tr 26

The character 25 and 26 is colon and question mark respectively. The
problem appears when we try to backtranslate a word that is followed by
a colon or question mark, e.g. the string "h:". then, the "h" isn't
backtranslated into "han", which it should be.

Is this caused by a bug in liblouis itself, or is something in the table
file written wrong?

Best regards,
Lars